Being on break does interesting things to my brain. During the craziness of finals and even on the first night I'm at home, I daydream about all of the wonderful things I'm going to get done now that reading obscene amounts of classic literature and political philosophy can temporarily move down my list of priorities. Then, my brain--and my muse--run away on some tropical to some tropical location where they serve drinks with little umbrellas. Normally they return before classes start back up, but leave me completely unmotivated to do anything on my list.
In the midst of trying to combat my complete lack of motivation (by watching copious amounts of television--not a great plan), I have discovered a strange love of this commercial. I know what most of you are thinking: What kind of weirdo actually likes commercials? but I defy you to watch the new "Beautiful" by Este Lauder commercial without melting. Seriously. I would upload it, but I can't find it ANYWHERE online. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you really should be watching more television. Tis the season, after all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment